Sunday 10 July 2016

Pop Of Pink meet Botanical Builder Framelits

Good morning!
I am really enjoying getting back into crafting and blogging lately. There are some truly gorgeous stamps, dies and bundles in this year's annual catalogue and it's hard to resist playing!

So today I'm showing you a card I made for a demo at a local craft group last Monday.


Today's card showcases the Pop of Pink DSP, and the Botanical Builder Thinlits, along with a little Sweet Sugarplum inking, using Sponge Daubers to give the flowers a little colour.


I finished the card with a White Perfect Accents and some scattered leaves. By the way, did you notice where they came from? You know I'm not one to waste anything!

Thanks for popping by again today and look forward to seeing you again soon!



1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back in the Craft room... Love the flowers on this card
    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts