Friday 1 July 2016

One for Dad's everywhere!

Hey again :)
Ok, so as I said on Wednesday, I haven't been blogging or crafting much, but I have made the odd few things over the last few months, so I'm going to share some of them over the next few posts. Here is the card I made for my Dad for Father's Day...


I combined a few products for this card...Hello You Thinlits ('Happy' cut out of the white panel), Timeless Textures (for the blobs and coffee circles), Thoughtful Banners Bundle (for the sentiment).


I used the new 2016/17 In Color, Dapper Denim for the stamping and the card base. Pretty manly, don't you think? 

See you again soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts