Friday 8 July 2016

Manly Bloomin' Heart!

Hello and happy Friday!
So in my last post I promised to show you a way to use the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits for a 'manly' and non 'lovey dovey' style card. So what do you think of this...


I used our new Dapper Denim card stock to cut out the heart, and stuck it to the base card. Then I cut '40' out of the top panel, using the Large Numbers Thinlits, and popped this up on Dimensionals.


And then, because I forgot to do it before, (oops!) I stamped the sentiment from the Number Of Years stamp set over the number. 

So this was a super quick, easy, man card, made using an unlikely die! 

Have a fab day and hope to see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts