Wednesday 6 July 2016

Bloomin' Sweetheart

Good morning all!
Today I'm showing you one of my new favourite dies. You may remember it being in the Spring/Summer catalogue, and I am very excited to see it in the new annual catalogue! I have used it in a slightly different way though....do you recognise it?


The die is from the gorgeous Bloomin' Heart Thinlits. I cut the heart out of Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. To give the heart a different shape, I die cut a sweetheart shape out of the top panel of my card using one of the new Sweet and Sassy Framelits dies and stuck the filigree heart behind it. 


Doesn't it look lovely? I finished with a simple punch Bitty Butterfly and some Basic Pearls.

I'd love it if you could join me on Friday when I will show you a 'manly' and not so 'lovey dovey' way to use this gorgeous heart.

Have a lovely day and see you soon!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts