Tuesday 3 May 2016

Everything Eleanor box frame

Hi everyone!
Well after the last little box frame I made using retired DSP, I decided I should give it a go with current DSP, so here is a pretty one I made using a 12in x 12in sheet from the Neutrals DSP paper stack.


I really love the delicate pattern on this paper don't you? I added a piece of white card to the background to hide the stripes that are on the other side of this double sided paper, and onto that I stamped the swirl from Everything Eleanor. This was one of may favourite sets so I'm really sad to see that it's retiring. If you want this set, you'll have to be quick!


The flower is stamped in one of the gorgeous new 2016/2018 In Colours, Sweet Sugarplum. I love this new colour!

A little tip that I realised in my eagerness to make this....stamp onto your back piece before you fit it into the frame or you may struggle to fit your block into the aperture! I almost fell fowl but got round it luckily! 

I'm going to be taking delivery of some customer orders tomorrow, so if you placed an order, I'll be in touch as soon as I do! Oh and there might be a little something in there for me too! ;) I'll share when I get chance!

Have a lovely evening!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, Can you please do a video on how to make this gorgeous frame..you are so clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, Lizy! I've still not made any of these frames, but I'll have to give it a try after seeing this.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful frame Lizy, love it.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts