Saturday 6 February 2016

WOW! 5 already!

Hi everyone!
Wow today is the 5th Birthday of one of my favourite ever challenge blogs, Less is More! I used to enter every week, often up on the dot of 8am to see what the challenge was so I could get my card made! 

Life is a little different these days and I don't enter challenges much now, but when I saw Jen at the hairdresser's this morning and she told me about the challenge I decided I had to enter! I knew exactly what I was going to make, so I made this card, without visiting the LIM blog first. The challenge, by the way, is White on White.

I used the stunning Bloomin' Heart Thinlit die for this. I die cut it from my panel then glued it to the base card. I then popped the panel back on top using Dimensionals.


I added a few die cut flowers with a touch of  clear Wink Of Stella, not that it's showing on here, but believe me, they have a lovely shimmer! The sentiment was then stamped in Smoky Slate, from the matching stamp set, Bloomin' Love, die cut and also popped on Dimensionals.

This is a really elegant card and I'm chuffed with how it turned out!

What I used today....

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I had a lovely day in Nantwich yesterday, and had the most delicious cheese scones in a wonderful little tea room by the name of Ginger and Pickles. If you're ever in Nantwich, I strongly recommend a visit! All their food and cakes are handmade and they have a wonderful selection of loose leaf teas!

Right, I'm off to Huddersfield now to visit my parents. Have a fab Saturday and hope to see you soon! :)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I thought I could resist this new die until now ~ Terrific card! -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love white on white it's so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning classy card. Beautiful in its simplicity!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky for us you went the hairdressers when you did ! What a stunner that die is amazing and you showcased it beautifully. Cheese scones yummy you made me feel homesick !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful heart die and the little flowers are so pretty, Lizy!!! I can imagine how stunning this must be IRL with the WoS on the flowers!!! Really lovely and very stylish and elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect stunner Lizy. So clean and elegant and shimmeringly beautiful.
    Great to see your card in the gallery this week.
    Thanks for playing along in our 5th Birthday celebrations at Less is More. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is gorgeous. So lovely and elegant. Havve a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous die and stunning card Lizy, glad you saw Jen!
    Thanks so much for joining our 5th birthday challenge
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great to see you back in the gallery, Lizy. And what a stunner, that die is amazing and so pretty in white. I love that you used smokey slate too as it has a lovely soft feel.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts