Thursday 7 January 2016

Pinkies Spring/Summer Blog Hop



Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from the new Stampin' Up!® Spring/Summer Catalogue. Simply use the buttons at the end of each post to keep hopping!


I have decided to use the first stamp set and die bundle that popped out at me when I first set eyes on the new Spring/Summer catalogue!



Isn't this heart just gorgeous?? I fell in love straight away, but I didn't want to use it as a Valentine, so I decided it would be perfect for Mother's Day! The bundle is The Bloomin' Love Stamp set and the Bloomin' Heart Thinlit die. I attached the heart using only the middle bit so it left plenty of dimension. The tiny leaves from the set are stamped in Pear Pizzazz, and used Tempting Turquoise and Daffodil Delight for the extra flowers, finishing with matching Candy Dots. 


Do you see the gorgeous shimmer on some of the flowers? That was done using our brand new Clear Wink Of Stella pens... I. love. them! They are available in Gold too...eek! 
I created the sentiment using the 'happy' from Endless Birthday Wishes and Crazy About You.

There are lots of other gorgeous stamps, papers, dies and embellishments in this new Spring/Summer catalogue, so why don't you pop on over to Nicole's blog and see what gorgeous project she has created!


I hope you enjoy the hop and hope to see you again soon!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! Love it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty I especially love it in white on white x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. Love the colour accents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for mothers day! I love the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning Lizy! Love it! Nx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect card, I think it's my favourite ever. Your mum's a lucky lady to be getting this one x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cuteness of this card Lizzy!
    It's so you. Love the color combination together with the delicateness of the heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Lizy. I love that big heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lizy, Wow this is absolutely stunning. Love the heart and those little tiny flowers. So beautiful.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lizy this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts