Sunday 2 August 2015

This year's Teacher gifts using Watercolor Wings.

Hi everyone.
I back again this evening to share with you the teacher gifts Keiran and I made before the school holidays....


I picked up these jars from Home Bargains and filled each one with scented candles. 


We then decorated the lids with DSP and Washi Tape, then added some butterflies from Watercolor Wings, die cut with the matching Framelits. The little on top was made using the Label Bracket Punch and popped up on Dimensionals.


I printed off this lovely sentiment then die cut it using one of the Chalk Talk Framelits and attached it using Stitched Satin Ribbon and Linen Thread. 

They went down a treat and Keiran and I really enjoyed making them! 
Have a lovely Sunday everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and a great idea! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts