Thursday 27 August 2015

I see a rainbow!

Hello all!
I'm here with my DT card for CAS-Colours and Sketches and this week we have a sketch for you...


I immediately thought of my Petite Petals set so I got to work and here's what I made...

I took the sketch quite literally and went for rainbow colours, just because I felt like it! I stamped the dots from Awesomely Artistic in Rose Red, stamping more than once before inking to give a softer effect. The flowers were stamped and I used the matching punch to cut them out.


The sentiment is from One Big Meaning...this is a great set for all those Thank You cards, and let's face it, we send lots right?!
The whole panel was then popped onto an A6 Rose Red card blank. Oh and I finished with a single pearl.

What will you do with our sketch I wonder?



3 comments:

  1. Love your rainbow of blooms, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow spectrum and the splattery dot background add a fun touch to your card. Nicely done, Lizy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts