Thursday 16 July 2015

Fluttering embossing!

Hello all!
Today is another challenge over at CAS-Colours and Sketches...here are some lovely colours to work with...


and my card...

I went for a pretty much one layer card today, because I wanted to showcase this fabulous new Fluttering embossing folder! The brilliant thing about this folder, and pretty much what sold it to me, is which way up the design is, so you can emboss the front of a card blank, as I have, and the embossing will be the right way up! How often do you have a great idea for a card then realise it won't work because of the way the embossing folder works?? Preoblem now solved...thank you Stampin' Up!


Of course, it isn't foolproof....I managed to de-boss my card by using the folder the wrong way round, but hey....it works for this card! The 'happy' was die cut from some old DSP, using Hello You Thinlits, and the 'birthday' is from Endless Birthday Wishes. I finished with Bermuda Bay Candy Dots.

I did, of course, have a piece of DSP with the word 'happy' die cut from it, so I decided to use it to make another card for this challenge...

This time I added a butterfly from Watercolor Wings and a different 'birthday' from the Endless Birthday Wishes.


These are such lovely, vibrant colours to work with and I hope you enjoy using them as much as I have!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts