Thursday 2 July 2015

Floral Wings!

Good afternoon all!
I hope you are well and have been enjoying the gorgeous weather! we had an awesome storm last night....lots of lightening and thunder and very heavy 'big' rain! You know the kind...really big drops of the stuff!

Anyway, today I'm sharing my DT card for CAS-Colours and Sketches with you, and this week Jane has given us a gorgeous colour combo...

So here is what I made just before last night's mega storm...

I have used the stunning Hostess set, Floral Wings for my card. It is a two step stamping set and you can get it free with any hostess credits you earn with me! 


I stamped the background in Crumb Cake...once with the first inking and once again without re-inking for the slightly faded stems, and Rich Razzleberry for the roses. The main butterfly was stamped using two step stamping and I finished with a die cut lacy butterfly. These Framelits are available separately as Butterfly Thinlits and Bold Butterflies. The sentiment is from Happy Birthday, Everyone.

We're looking forward to seeing your cards...remember to use stamping and keep it CAS to be eligible for a top pick!
 Have a lovely day!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm so thrilled with how pretty these colours look together and your card showcases them wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very soft and pretty, I think it works perfectly with these colours.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts