Tuesday 7 July 2015

A book for notes

Hello!
How are you all? I hope you're enjoying lots of crafty time! I'm not getting as much as usual, but I'm still having fun creating things like this...

I really love decorating these notebooks....They make great presents and are also great sellers on my stalls! This one uses a few retired bits of DSP and Cotton Ribbon, along with Candy Dots and some die cutting.


The lettering is from the Little Letters Thinlits and I die cut them in Sahara Sand and Early Espresso cardstock and offset them to give the illusion of shadowing. 

Do you ever alter everyday objects like notebooks, pencil cases etc? Let me know...I'd love to see! :)
Have a fab Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts