Monday 11 May 2015

Sneak Peek week...Mint Macaron!

Good morning everyone! 
I am very excited this morning and for a Monday that's a good thing! As you may (or may not know), There will be a brand new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue coming out on the 2nd June, and I have some of the new products to show you!

This week I plan to show you some of the new In Colours and one of the new paper stacks!

So here is the first sneak peek! Are you ready??


So this gorgeous colour is one of the brand new In Colours, Mint Macaron. Isn't it gorgeous?? I have teamed it here with Soft Sky Seam Binding and Stitched Satin ribbon, so you can see how well they go together! 


Did you notice the lovely DSP?? This is one of the designs in the brand new Neutrals Paper Stack, and what doesn't show very well is that it has a silver sheen! It really is gorgeous! The stunning butterfly is from the Butterfly Basics Framelits and is inked with the Mint Macaron....yummy!

I hope you have a lovely Monday and I hope you'll join me tomorrow for another Sneak Peek!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizy this a gorgeous card I love the butterfly. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.i love the muted colours and gorgeous butterfly ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts