Wednesday 20 May 2015

A sunshiney get well wish.

Good evening!
I know I'm a bit late today, but I didn't get round to crafting last night, so I made today's card this afternoon, especially to enter into a couple of challenges....

 Less Is More, where the theme is 'Hello Sunshine', and Freshly Made Sketches....

Here's my sunny card...

I have used Kinda Eclectic again (getting my money's worth!) and stamped the 'sunburst' onto the shaped panel (from Chalk Talk Framelits), then lined it up and stamped onto my card too. I added some Crushed Curry Stitched Satin Ribbon across the panel and mounted it onto the new Delightful Dijon card blank. The shaped panel was popped up on Dimensionals.


I then added a pair of butterflies stamped in Rich Razzleberry onto Vellum, with a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes, also stamped on Vellum. The card is finished with some Candy Dots from the Brights collection. 

I have some TV to catch up on tonight, so I'll go now and catch up with you tomorrow with my DT card for CAS-Colours and Sketches.




16 comments:

  1. I love this! That sunburst is just fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that spiky sun image, and I'm surprised how well these colours go together...who knew?! Such a great get well card and I love the little vellum sentiment strip.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More GD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy this is a gorgeous card. Good luck with the challenges. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the sunshine here! Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the card, and the new Nashville x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you lifted the tag uo after stamping, I love playing with dies like that. A great take on the sketch also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this twist on the great sketch. It's a really gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Lizy, great fun and sunny elements and simply adorable.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lizy, this is beautiful and sure to brighten anyone's day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sunny card, a great take on the sketch. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers, it's a gorgeous card Lizy! Love the CAS look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, I love the butterfly in the middle of the sunburst! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fab Lizy it's a terrific sunny card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card Lizy, love that eclectic sunburst!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love that sunburst! Looks amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts