Saturday 11 April 2015

Oooops very late!!

Hi everyone!
Wow has it really be so long since my last post?? I have been so busy over the school holidays that I just haven't had time to get online! So yes, I am very late posting my card for CAS-Colours and Sketches this week, for which I am very sorry for! Still, better late than never right?

So this week is a sketch challenge, and here is the fab sketch...


I loved this sketch and knew almost straight away what I was going to make...

I used the Top Note Bigz Die for the panel, and topped it with little toppers made using Circle and Scallop Circle Punches and butterflies from the Beautiful Wings Sizzlits.


The sentiment is from Butterfly Basics and I inked it using my Stampin' Write Markers before stamping.

I love the touch of sparkle from the Silver Glimmer Paper behind the butterflies, don't you?

We can't wait to see your creations, so while the weather is a bit chilly again, why not join in?


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card for the challenge Lizy. I like the scalloped circles on top of the plain ones, so often I only use them the other way round! Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love it too Lizy. The colours really stand out. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts