Monday 9 March 2015

Pretty lacy!

Hello, Hello!
This is a scheduled post, so I won't be able to fill you in on my weekend yet, but I'm pretty sure I'll have had an amazing time! I will tell you all about it some time this week though!

Today's card is one I CASEd from one I saw on Pinterest, but absolutely ages ago, and I have no idea where to find it now! (if it is yours I have CASEd, then thank you for the inspiration!)


I used Something Lacy for the background, which I stamped and heat embossed in Whisper White Stampin' Emboss, then stamped the butterfly from Butterfly Basics and die cut it with the matching dies. (the stamp and die bundle is available for 15% off when bought together...just click the Bundles link in the sidebar of my online shop.)


I took a small piece of Blushing Bride DSP and punched out the middle with the Elegant Label Punch. I stamped my sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes inside the frame, on my card blank, once I had positioned it, but before I stuck it down, along with the postmark. The frame was then popped up on Dimensionals and the butterfly was added, along with Basic Pearls and some Bakers Twine.

I do love this card, and although it sounds time consuming to create, it really wasn't!

If you love Stampin' Up! products as much as me, or are new to Stampin' Up! and would like to place an order, please click on the shop link over there >>>>>> 
or feel free to contact me directly as I would love to chat crafty and maybe place an order for you!

I hope to be back in a day or two with more crafty stuff, and of course my news from the weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts