Sunday 1 March 2015

More free stuff!!

Hello again!
Well today brought with it some very exciting product news! If you have been making the most of Sale-A-Bration then you will LOVE this!

Even more FREE stuff!!


For every £45 you spend until the end of March (or while stock last!) you can choose from even more free Sale-A-Bration items!
There are 2 stamp sets, an In-Colour Accessories Pack and some gorgeous Designer Vellum!! I already know that I will be placing an order just to get my freebies!! 

If you would like me to place an order for you, just contact me, or you can order using my online shop link, over there on the right >>>>>

Have a lovely day and happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts