Tuesday 17 March 2015

Amazing birthday!

Hello!
As promised, here is one of the cards we made at my craft class on Friday evening...

I recently got myself the Hearts and Stars Decorative Masks, so I decided to have a play. I sponged Baked Brown through the mask using a Sponge Dauber onto Very Vanilla cardsock and mounted it onto a Cajun Craze card blank.


I then inked the sentiment banner stamp using my Stampin' Write Markers and stamped it, with an extra 'happy' to pop up on Dimensionals. I added this to my striped banner, added some Linen Thread underneath and popped the whole thing onto the card. 

I really love the effect of the stars, as did my ladies at class, and of course they loved getting inky too!

If you would like to attend one of my classes, please do contact me...they are friendly and informal, and lots of fun! The details are on the tab at the top of this page.

I will be back tomorrow with another card made in our class, using the same set...have a lovely Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. great card for a Male idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lizy! I must get that mask out of the drawer where it's been hiding since it arrived. I have used the heart one though, LOL x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts