Saturday 28 February 2015

Spring Flowers and butterflies

Good morning crafty peeps!
Ok, so I hoe you're not fed up of butterflies? No? Oh good cos here's another!



This card is a bit simpler than yesterday's, but still involves 2 butterflies. I die cut them from Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock (the latter being a bit of Core'dinations I had left). The middle panel was stamped in Pear Pizzazz with the hexagons from Butterfly Basics, then embossed with the Spring Flowers EF. I also stamped the same hexagons onto the card blank.


The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and punched with the Word Window. I finished with Basic Pearls for a touch of added elegance.

These are the challenges I'm entering my card into....

*EDIT* I got Top Pick at Stampin' Royalty! :)

Creative Card Crew - Birthday with a Sentiment
*EDIT* I got top 3 at Creative Card Crew! :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend with lots of crafting, family time, or whatever you enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I love your card Lizy! The clean crisp white makes the butterflies POP. Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to my butterfly challenge with your gorgeous pink butterfly. I love the way you have used the hexagons as the back drop. Your card looks very elegant . Thankyou for fluttering by # 25. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love the white on white embossed matt behind the butterfly Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card - fresh and clean. The butterfly is gorgeous. I am waiting for my stamp and die set. Can't wait. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How elegant this came out! The little pearls are just perfect to set off that butterfly! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fantastic square card! That butterfly is a wonderful focal point for our sketch! The white background is perfect to show off the double layers as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LIzy,
    Congratulations on being one of our top picks at Stampin' Royalty with this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts