Monday 2 February 2015

Petal Potpourri Birthday

Hello everyone!
I hope you have a brilliant weekend? I was working most of it, but I still managed a lovely date with Mike :)

So today I have decided to enter the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches. I used to enter all the time but I haven't really entered any challenges for ages...I plan to try and change that!

So here is the sketch I used...

And here is my card...

I used my newest stamp and punch bundle, Petal Potpourri, and one of my current favourites, Butterfly Basics Bundle. I stamped the 'honeycomb' stamp down the card using Strawberry Slush and Pink Pirouette inks, then stamped my fern over the top in Pear Pizzaz. 

I colour the flower stamp suing first Strawberry Slush for the centre outwards, then Blushing Bride, and finally Pink Pirouette, each colour dragging the other out to create this effect...


I really love how this flower turned out, don't you?

If you would like to order any of the inks or stamps I have used, please click on the product links above or over there on the right >>>>
If you prefer, you can contact me to place your order too...I love offering a personal service! :)

Other challenges...

I'm off to finish cooking tea now, but hopefully I will be back tomorrow! :)

EDIT - I was a favourite at Freshly Made Sketches with this card...thank you!

31 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lizy. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy this is gorgeous, and so very elegant, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Avril...I am rather chuffed with it! :)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful, Lizy. So pretty :)

    I meant to say thank you for the catalogue ages ago, it's all a bit hectic with me at the moment but I hope to have a good look at the book and order something soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Neet! Oooh glad it arrived...I love EVERYTHING lol!! Enjoy browsing! ;)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  5. Oh WOW! This is so beautiful Lizy and super CAS.
    Love your choice of colours and layout ... pretty and feminine
    thanks so much for playing along at ATSM
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizy your card is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! The honeycomb "banners" look fantastic behind that gorgeous flower. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Lizy!!
    I came here from the FMS blog as your card caught my eye, and I'm so glad I discovered your blog!!! I have just become your latest follower and look forward to enjoy all of your lovely work in future!!!
    Your FMS card is beautiful!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so lovely Petra, thank you! Welcome to my blog...I hope it inspires you! :)
      Lizy xx

      Delete
  9. Absolutely lovely! Sweet and elegant! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty! Love the addition of a vellum banner! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Lizy! I love that flower and those fun banners you've created! Such springy colours! Just what I needed on this snow day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely design! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is just lovely! I do like the soft, pretty colours and the lovely vellum ribbon. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so very elegant and I do love the use of the vellum as a banner, thanks for joing Ink and ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  15. So so pretty, I always love looking at your beautiful cards! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lizy, I LOVE it! I'm yet to pair these sets, but you've inspired me to give it a try, so thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! So soft and elegant. Thanks for playing along with us over at Inkspirational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, Lizy. No wonder you're a big favourite this week at several challenge blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. CONGRATS on your win! Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So soft and pretty and a great job with the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lizy, l just came across this on Pinterest and just had to pop by and leave a comment..."Stunning"! You've created such a soft and delicate card...Really beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts