Wednesday 18 February 2015

New Home Stampin' Framed

Good afternoon all!
I am sat in my craft room today whilst Keiran and his friend Emily are playing in his bedroom. We have already made 32 rice krispie cakes and had a walk out :)

So I thought I would take this time to blog a little gift I popped in the post all the way to America today, for a friend I met playing Dice With Buddies on my phone lol! Linda has recently moved house so this is a little housewarming gift for her...


I have made her a little frame and matching card, using Butterfly Basics and Painted Petals stamp sets.


Purple is her favourite colour so I'm sure she will love this delicious Blackberry Bliss colour! I used some of the paper from Painted Blooms DSP and some gorgeous Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon. The sentiment is from the retired Holiday Home set.


The framed sentiment is from Feel Goods and to clear emboss it I dabbed the stamp with Versamark before my coloured ink. Then when I stamped it I could add Clear Stampin' Emboss and heat it to give a little shine. I finished with the butterfly stuck on the front of the glass.

I used the sketch at Atlantic Hearts to create the card...

I'm off to get tea on the go now...maybe I will craft later...
Have a lovely evening!


11 comments:

  1. Both are sooo beautiful.. what a fantastic gift...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a great gift for your friend, Lizy!!! She will surely love it as much as I do!!! Beautiful!!!!

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning gift lizy.i love the lilac colours and pretty flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and a frame. I love the combination of white and purple. I'm sure your friend will love it.
    Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC.

    Jasmina AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the bold purple colours on this one. I am so done with snow and your card made me hopefully for Spring to arrive soon so I can see pretty colours like that in person. I am sure your friend is going to LOVE this, I know I would! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Brandi R
    AHSC DT member
    crzy4scapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card and frame.Colours are so rich. Great work. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so pretty! I just love it - I would sure like to get this as a gift! Great job! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is a beautiful card and gift! I am partial to purple and don't see it much on cards so I really enjoyed your creations! Thanks for joining us at AHSC!
    Linda
    ASCH DT member
    scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your whole gift ensemble!! What wonderful ideas and great execution. Blackberry a Bliss is one of my fav colours too and it really pops on creations. Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts