Sunday 15 February 2015

Especially for the new two...

Hello everyone!
How has your weekend been? I had a lovely one, enjoying more quality time with my wonderful man, Mike, cooking dinner together, listening to music, chatting...just perfect! I really hope yours was as just as fab, with or without a partner :)

Today I have a commission card to show you, for a couple who got married on Valentine's Day...

I was asked for a simple designed card, and I took colour inspiration from the invitation. I used the swirl from Everything Eleanor and stamped it in Versamark all over the card panel, then embossed it with clear Stampin' Emboss.


The sentiment panel is from The New Two set, stamped in silver Encore and also embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss. After I stamped the heart with Silver, I punch a small heart out of it and added some royal blue ribbon from my stash behind it. I finished with some personalisation from my printer.

I do love making special cards for special occasions...it make it extra special, don't you think?

I did use the sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week...still a few hours to enter if you fancy a go!

I'll be back tomorrow to show you the Valentine's card I made for my love man! :)







10 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment, so cute! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Brandi R
    AHSC DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful... I love that you punched the small heart out of the bigger heart... beautiful background paper you created too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the delicate swirls and the elegant feel to this card. :) Thanks for joining AHSC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card the embossing makes it very elegant. Thanks for playing along with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you personalized this card with the couple's name! The flourish background is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at AHSC.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very delicate and regal looking. Great work. Thankyou for sharing wither us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simple elegance of this card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Linda N
    AHSC DT member
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so elegant and pretty! The touch of blue is perfect. Thanks for playing at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, simply stunning! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So elegant and beautiful, Lizy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts