Tuesday 3 February 2015

A summery Birthday!

Good morning!
First of all, I would like to welcome my newest follower, Petra. I popped by her blog last night and wow! Such a lot of gorgeous cards...do pop and have a look. I hope you find lots to inspire you here Petra!

This morning I have a lovely spring like card to share with you...

I have used Painted Petals for this, along with some summery colours; So Saffron, Pear Pizazz and Perfect Plum. This stamp set is a 2 step stamp set, so I stamped the leaves first, then added the flowers. 


I added my sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments; this set is an old favourite of mine as the sentiments are such nice size. I punched it out with the Word Window punch and finished with some Candy Dots.

Are you doing anything fun today? I have my last shift at work until next Monday...yay! I booked the days off with the intention of decorating my house, but I have finished that so I get lots of 'me' time! 

Have a lovely Tuesday and I'll see you tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Lizy and thanks so much for the welcoming words - that's so kind of you!!!!! Surely I do find a lot of inspiration on your blog!!!! Your card is absolutely beautiful!!!! The little leaves and blossoms are so pretty and I love how you have done the stamping!!! The little candy dots and the sentiment is just perfect to finish it off beautifull!!!
    Enjoy the me time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts