Saturday 3 January 2015

It's not too late to Get Your Santa On!

Hello everyone, and a VERY happy, healthy and crafty 2015 to you!

I have been missing for a while as life has been so ridiculously busy! I have managed to fit a little crafting in, but to be honest, I have been concentrating on enjoying Christmas and new year with my nearest and dearest, as I'm sure you all have too!

But, things are settling down a bit now, so hopefully, I will have more time to get back to blogging!

Today I am going to show you the card I made for Keiran for Christmas...all kids should have Santa on their cards right??

Well of course, Keiran loves Santa, and he still very much believes in him, so he loved this card! I used the Get Your Santa On stamp set and stamped him twice, once onto my card panel and once onto another piece of Whisper White card. I coloured the second with my Blendies and fussy cut him out. 

I also created my own backgrounds by using some of the smaller stamps from the set and stamping them repeatedly over the panels.


Before I popped him over the first image using Dimensionals, I carefully placed the letters from Little Letters Thinlits under Santa and ran it through the Bigshot. I really like the effect of using the negative lettering, don't you?

Now I know that Christmas is over, but if you don't have this set, it's not too late to pick it up...it is still available in my online shop, along with all the other fabulous Autumn/Winter products, until 5th January...don't miss out!

Over the next few days there will be lots of exciting things happening with Stampin' Up! I can't wait!! Stay tuned for more info!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts