Wednesday 28 January 2015

A lacy, sparkly butterfly Birthday!

Hello!
Wow I had such a positive response on Facebook to yesterday's card from so many lovely people; demos, friends and customers alike, so thank you so much!

I have used the same Something Lace stamp set as I used yesterday, but this time I made a birthday card with it...


I stamped the lacy background in Wisteria wonder before adding to my Perfect Plum card blank. I then stamped my sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday and die cut with one of the Chalk Talk Framelits.


How gorgeous is this butterfly?? It is the medium one from the Butterflies Thinlits Dies, die cut in Elegant Eggplant, which I then covered in Versamark ink and heat embossed with Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss. I love how sparkly it is in real life! 

I really have fallen in love with this Lacy stamp....so elegant and it has a world of possibilities! 

The weather is dreadful here today, so I am (hopefully) finishing the decorating over the next 2 days. I just have some white walls to do, then I can sit back and enjoy for a year or so! (or until grubby hands muck it all up again!)
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning card. Love the colour. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, the butterfly is gorgeous, I just love it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.i love the lilac and stunning butterfly :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning, Lizy! I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts