Thursday 27 November 2014

Trim The Tree

Hi everyone!
It's my last week to host the challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches this month, so first, here is the sketch...


And here is my card...


I decided to use some of the gorgeous Trim The Tree DSP, which really has a Nordic feel to it, don't you think?


I added a sentiment from Endless Wishes...this is a really good 'mix 'n match sentiment and snowflake set...and punched it using the Decorative Label punch. I finished with a Basics Rhinestone.

Have you heard about the fantastic joining offer, available only until Tuesday?? For full details, see my pinned post, or please do feel free to contact me :)

For the mean time, why not make a list of what you would add to your starter kit?! ;)




2 comments:

  1. This was such a fun sketch, I LOVED it, Lizy! Thank you. Also really loving your card, I agree very Nordic and such a great idea to use squares of DP, much simpler than the cutting out I did and just as effective. Great CAS Christmas card.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous sketch Lizy and I love your card - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts