Wednesday 29 October 2014

Manly Electic!

Hello!
First of all, a very warm welcome to Rachel, my newest follower! Do pop on over to her blog...she is new to blogging so I'm sure she'd love you to visit!

Well how have you been?? It's been a very busy week since I got back from my holiday, what with washing, housework, and the day job!

Anyway, I managed to have a day of crafting and decorating candles today, to put on a stall I am doing towards the end of November, so I shall share some of those over the next week or so.

Today though, I thought I would share with you another card I made whilst on holiday in the caravan. This one is a little more manly, but still uses the Kinda Eclectic stamp set.


I inked up the stamp with Chocolate Chip and Soft Suede Stampin' Write markers and stamped onto my square panel. I then added the four chevrons from the Essentials Wooden Elements.


I inked the edges of my panel with the Chocolate Chip pen, to give an illusion of shadow. I didn't want to raise the panel on dimensionals as I figured there was already enough dimension thanks to the wooden elements!

I made this card just to show that although the stamp set initially looks girly, it doesn't have to be used that way!

I really enjoyed challenging myself to use just one stamp set as it encouraged me to really try and get the most out of it. Why not try it yourself and see how many cards you can make with just one stamp set?

Have a lovely Wednesday...we're off to Sealife, Manchester!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts