Tuesday 9 September 2014

Pretty engagement using Everything Eleanor


I had a request for an engagement card last week, so I dug out my Hearts Framelits and this is what I made...


One of my favourite stamp set is Everything Eleanor, simply because it is so girly and has such a soft feel about it. I stamped the swirls in Lost Lagoon onto some printed vellum from my stash before adding a strip of Soft Sky Seam Binding.


I then printed a sentiment in MDS and die cut it and another heart, then embossed the bigger heart with the Pretty Print Embossing folder, which is still available in the Clearance Rack for only £4.49! It is, and probably always will be my favourite ever embossing folder!

The flowers were stamped onto Vellum in Hello Honey, then I used my fab, super sharp Paper Snips to fussy cut them out. I also tucked a fussy cut swirl between them. I finished with three pearls for elegance.

What do you think of this one? Pretty isn't it? I do love the softness of these two colours together.

Here is what I used...
I was sat in my craft room the other day, making thank you gifts for my lovely customers, and I realised just how many lovely customers I have! I thoroughly enjoy making them something to say thank you...a little pressie or just a card...just something to let them know how much I appreciate them! That is one of the best things about being a demonstrator...all the lovely people I get to meet! :)

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful elegant card I love the colours and the hearts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Lizy. So so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful - love the soft muted colours and elegant design! Fabulous Engagement card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really very lovely card and loving those vellum flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful – that says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful lizy.i love the heart and pretty delciate colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts