Saturday 13 September 2014

Dino-ROAR!!

Hi everyone!
Are you ready for another sketch challenge to get your creative juices flowing?

Here is our latest one from Sketch Saturday...

I decided to rotate the sketch this week, and used it to make a birthday card for a commission...


I used the ever cute Dinoroar set (so sad it retired) and coloured all the little guys with my Blendies...and I loved colouring them too...the Blendies are so lovely to use!


The DSP is Lost Lagoon (my new favourite colour!). Can you see how the Pterodactyl is 'flying'? I attached him using a strip of Window Sheet.

Here is what I used...
I had a lovely time at my card class last night! 3 lovely ladies making 3 gorgeous projects and learning 3 new techniques! If you would like to join us next month, please do get in touch,..we'd love to see you! :)


4 comments:

  1. Great card, nice colouring with the Blendabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for a dinosaur fanatic either boy or girl.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizy, a great fun card.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a 2 year old - my nephew would love this!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts