Wednesday 3 September 2014

A helpful reminder (I hope!)

Morning everyone!
Thank you for coming to visit today! As promised yesterday, here is the little gift I made especially for my lovely, but somewhat forgetful fella, Mike!


It's a diary that I found in a drawer, left over from when I was giving them as gifts at Christmas. I have covered it using the fabulous Typeset Speciality Designer Series Paper...this paper is much thinner than the rest of our DSP, so it has a real 'book page' feel about it. 

I used one of the stamps from Label Love, punched using the Artisan Label Punch and finished with a letter from the retired Morning Post Alphabet set.

Hopefully this will help Mike keep track of important dates (especially the ones with me!;) )

Have a lovely Wednesday and I hope to see you tomorrow to see my CAS-Colours and Sketches DT card!


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, it looks great Lizy! I hope you've marked off important dates inside, just as an extra special reminder!?! A lovely gift, I'm sure your bloke will appreciate it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts