Friday 22 August 2014

Wonderous Wreath sneak peek!

Hellloooo!
Yay 2 days in a row! I have found it so hard to keep up with blogging this summer...too much work, fun and dating!

Anyway, as I promised yesterday, here is another card made using a fantastic new stamp/Framelit combo....


Isn't it gorgeous?? Told you so! This is Wondrous Wreath, a 3 step stamping technique that is actually very, very easy to do, especially with Stampin' Up!'s wonderful new photopolymer stamps! Plus, they have been designed in such a clever way that it make so very easy to line everything up, including the Framelits! I will have a little video tutorial available once the A/W catalogue is available to show you just what I mean.


I added a little Crystal Effects to the berries to give a little shine, but you could use Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details...I think that would look amazing! 

EDIT: I have now filmed the tutorial, which you can see below...I'd love to know what you think!


Tomorrow it's Sketch Saturday's new challenge so please do pop back and see what I made for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts