Thursday 28 August 2014

New catalogue....new home!

Good morning!
Wow where have the last few weeks gone?? I feel like I have done no real crafting, and that the summer holidays have totally flown by!

Well it is Thursday again, which means that it is time for our new challenge at CAS-Colours and Sketches, and this week it is a sketch...


Now I can tell that I haven't crafted for a while...my mojo seems to have legged it! But here is what I made anyway...


I do love this Holiday Home bundle in the brand new Autumn/Winter catalogue! Yes...bundle! There are matching Framelits to go with these lovely stamps! The set has pleanty in it to make some gorgeous Christmas cards, but I decided to go with the New Home theme today. I created the background using my Watercolour Painter pen and Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon inks. The path was stippled on using a finger dauber and Early Espresso ink.

As you may have noticed from my much earlier post today, the brand new Autumn/Winter mini catalogue is now available to order from! If your hard copy hasn't arrived from me yet, you can use the link on my sidebar to view all the new goodies, but there are lots of catalogues winging their way to my lovely customers as we speak, so watch out for the postie! ;)

I am working today, then the gym, then I hope to get some quality time back in my craftroom! See you tomorrow with another lovely Christmassy project!


3 comments:

  1. so stunning lizy.i love how you did the background and fab house image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card, Lizy! Great idea for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out really cute, Lizy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts