Saturday 2 August 2014

MDS meets Papillon Potpourri

Good morning!
I would like to give a big hello to my newest follower, Sid! Thank you for joining me on my crafty journey! 

I have a lovely day planned today...I am working til 2pm then I have my friend Laura's wedding to go to, and I even have a plus one! ;)

But before all that, it's time for our new sketch at Sketch Saturday, and this week it has been designed by Laura...

So I used this sketch to make another commission card...


I also used my 'go to' girly papers from Twitterpated (available on MDS), and butterflies from Papillon Potpourri.


I printed the sentiment in MDS and embossed the panel with the Beautiful Baroque EF. I finished with die cut numbers from a retired die.

Right...off to work now...have a wonderful Saturday!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lizy, the papers you used are so pretty. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Lizy.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Lizy. I always love Twitterpated DP

    Hope you had a lovely time at the wedding.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lizy.i love your design and colours and fab pretty papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts