Tuesday 10 June 2014

Charming Birthday

Hi everyone!
I have a very quick card for you today, using something I don't use a lot...Designer Series Paper! I don't know why I don't; maybe I love it too much and don't want to use it up!


I also used a charm from my stash, as the card was for Keiran's Auntie, and she adores cats! I tied it on using Island Indigo Bakers Twine.


The DSP is Tempting Turquoise, from the Brights collection, and I added a sentiment from Express Yourself (retiring), and is punched out using the Decorative Label punch.
I used the sketch at Clean & Simple for my inspiration.



Here is what I used...

I had a bit of time in the garden again yesterday, digging over a neglected patch, ready to plant some courgettes and pumpkins. I'm worried I'm a bit late to be honest, but you never know!

I shall be back tomorrow, hopefully (if I don't get carried away in the garden!)



2 comments:

  1. Love this CAS card - very elegant, I too am a paper stroker and hate cutting into it!
    I love the little cat charm. Great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how quick and easy this card is, but yet still stunning! Love the colour, so eye catching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts