Tuesday 20 May 2014

Vintage banners

Hello and a huge hello to another 2 wonderful followers, Regina and Jill...I hope you enjoy visiting from time to time!

Today I have a little reminder of my Frugal Friday challenge. Since I got back from Telford on Sunday night I have been completing a wedding stationery order so I haven't had much time for other crafting. Unfortunately I can't show you the finished product just now, but I had an awful lot of offcuts and so in true frugal fashion, I decided to see what I could do with them!

Here is a picture of the bits...


Isn't that paper stunning? It Springtime Vintage and is printed from MDS would you believe, on just a home printer! The quality really is amazing!

So here is what I made with some of the bits...


First of all the sentiment is from Feel Goods, and I stamped it in Rose Red and Always Artichoke, then die cut with one of the Labels Collection Framelits.


I trimmed a few bits of the DSP into banners and added them to the card before adding the sentiment panel popped up on Dimensionals. I finished with the little bit of Crochet Trim.

You can order any of these items direct from my online shop, or if you prefer the personal touch, please do contact my. All my details and shop link are over on the right >>>>

As you can see, there are a lot of offcuts there...I think they will keep me going for a really long time! I hope to see you join my challenge...click here.

Have a lovely Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. so stunning lizy.i love the banners and fab sentiment :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts