Wednesday 28 May 2014

Stippled Birthday

Good morning!
Another quick post from me this morning. Remember the Stampin' Framed I made for Keiran's Nanna and Grandad? Well it is also Nanna's birthday on the same day as their anniversary so here is the card I made her...


Again, I used Stippled Blossoms and the leaves from Secret Garden.

I used a sentiment from hostess set Express Yourself and finished with some Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.

Right...must dash...visiting my best friend from school today!
Have a good one!




3 comments:

  1. another very pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - I am sure Kieran's Nanna will love it.
    Note to self - must use my Stippled Blossoms set - only used it once!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful lizy.i love the pretty rose ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts