Thursday 1 May 2014

Gorgeous Happy Day

Hello my lovelies!
How are you today? I was in a very crafty mood yesterday, so I have lots of cards ready to show you over the weekend!

This is my DT card for our new challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches. In fact, I am the host this month so I hope you're ready for seriously inspiring colour combos and sketches??

First, let me show you this week's colour combo...

So my card...


I decided to use another potentially retiring stamp set...no, don't panic! It's not Gorgeous Grunge! It's the Happy Day set with fabulous large sentiments and this beautiful medallion. I stamped mine twice, once in Bermuda Bay and once in Daffodil Delight. I then cut the full BB medallion and just the centre part of the DD one, then popped them up on Dimensionals.


The ribbon is Smoky Slate Chevron and I finished with a BB Candy Dot. The layout is inspired by the challenge at Atlantic Hearts this week...

Stampin' Up! products I used
Happy DayGorgeous GrungeBermuda Bay Classic Stampin' PadDaffodil Delight Classic Stampin' PadBrights Candy DotsSmoky Slate 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
Please click on the pictures to order directly from my online shop.


Do nip on over to the other DT blogs to see what they've been up to and we can't wait to see your creations!

And if you're free, pop back tomorrow to see what I did with some of this lot that's lying around my desk...


Have a lovely Wednesday!



18 comments:

  1. Very CAS, very beautiful, love the layered medallion. Thanks for the challenge, this colour combo is awesome
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, I do love the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour way and fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lizy xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this, so simple but so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful classy card. Thank you for sharing with CBN.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Lizy. Love the colour combo.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the CAS look of this card. Great work. Thanks for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CAS card - love that colour combo - so subtle! Glad that Gorgeous Grunge is staying!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful and simple card cols are divine xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, I love the colour combination you used. Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous. Love clean and simple and the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card . Fabulous colours

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it, love the clors together, thanks for sharing in the AHSC.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love this! The CAS card with the splatter and the colour combination is simply fabulous. Thanks for playing along at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful Lizy - love the chevron ribbon you have used - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts