Thursday 1 May 2014

Brand new Photopolymer stamps from Stampin' Up!

Hello again!
Well you know when I post twice in one day it means there's something to tell you!

Stampin' Up! now have Photopolymer Stamps!!!

Yes....true clear stamps!


And here is some really exciting news! For every £60 you spend between now and 31st May you can earn one of these sets totally FREE!!! So if you spend £120, you can choose 2 sets!


They each retail at £12.99 so this is a really great offer!

If you would like to place your order, please click through to my online shop or do feel free to contact me to place your order for you.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts