Friday 11 April 2014

New Home anyone?

Hello!
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? I'm working for most of it, just when the weather looks to be picking up and I could spend some time in the garden! 

My brother and sister-in-law are moving today...yup the ones who just had a baby 9 days ago! Crazy isn't the word! Anyway, I made them a card to welcome them to their new home, so I am going to show it you today. I wanted to show you the new baby card I made for them but I wanted to make sure they got it first!

For this one I have used a Bermuda Bay card blank and then basically cut out a square from Retro Fresh DSP and punched out a little heart, then layered it onto Bermuda Bay using Dimensionals for a little height.


I used Baked Brown Sugar Core'Dinations for the roof and drew the white lines using the Stampin' Chalk Marker pen, just for a little interest! The sentiment is from the Pomp and Circumstance stamp set, and is stamped in BBS. (and is the only stamping on the card!)

Stampin' Up! supplies I used
Pomp & CircumstanceRetro Fresh Designer Series PaperWhite Stampin Chalk Marker2013-2015 In Color Core'dinationsSmall Heart Punch - by Stampin' Up!Stampin' Dimensionals - by Stampin' Up!
Please click on the pictures to find them in my online shop.

Don't forget about this week's weekly deals...you can find them here if you have missed them, or more information about them here. Or you can click on the picture in my sidebar, any time, to go direct to my page of deals!

Right...it's football shirt Friday today so I'm off to pop my Huddersfield shirt on...it's nice to have the opportunity to where my colours at work!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful new home card. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this Lizy!
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous new home card lizy.i love the house with the sweet heart ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card for a new home- love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card. I've stored this one in my head for future use. Love it's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card. Can't imagine moving with a 9 day old baby. Taking stress to a whole new level. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I love the Bermuda bay it's a stunning colour!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous new home card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts