Thursday 17 April 2014

Manly Birthday!

Good morning!
Are you ready for another challenge? Good because we have a new colour challenge at CAS - Colours and Sketches!


I will admit to struggling with this one a bit, not because I don't like the colour combo because I do! It's because it was such a lovely day when I made this that I wanted to craft in colour, though as I post this the weather is definitely a little grey!


I have used Basic Gray DSP from the Neutrals collection, the Dictionary Background stamped in Smoky Slate, and the sentiment from Label Love stamped in Basic Black and Basic Gray.


I used the Artisan Label and Decorative Label punches to give interest to the sentiment. I used the sketch at Fab Friday for inspiration.
 


Stampin' Up! supplies I used
Label Love Clear BundleDictionaryNeutrals Designer Series Paper StackDecorative Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!Neutrals Classic Stampin' Pads
Please click on the pictures to find the items quickly in my online shop.


Have you seen this week's Weekly Deals??
Pop on over to my online shop and check them out for fab bargains!!

Do pop on over to the other DT blogs to see their creations...we're looking forward to seeing yours!

8 comments:

  1. Love this design - great CAS card - and good design for a man.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lizy, love monochrome.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Lizy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning male card lizy.fab design and i love the grey tones ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an excellent masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quick and easy masculine card Lizy - lots of interest in this monochrome card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card!! It's a great masculine card!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts