Saturday 5 April 2014

Happy Hour!

Good morning everyone, especially all you sketchy fans out there!
We have a new challenge at Sketch Saturday


So here is how I used the sketch...


I got inspiration for the colours from Colour Q - #235 this week...aren't they a gorgeous combination?


I used my slightly neglected Happy Hour stamps, some retired DSP, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon and a button from the Subtles collection.


I also stamped a cocktail inside the card.


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Happy Hour Clear-Mount Stamp SetCalypso Coral 3/4 Chevron RibbonSubtles Designer ButtonsCalypso Coral Bakers Twine
Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' PadPrimrose Petals Classic Stampin' Pad
Please click on the products to find them in my online shop.


I love this sketch and can't wait to see what you make with it!


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous, great use of the sketch!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lizy, love the color combo. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.those cocktails are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute design and a fun card Lizy! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well... cheers LOL. A great card!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts