Monday 21 April 2014

A Pretty Six Sided Sampler

Hello!
Today I have a pretty little card that I am entering into 2 challenges...
CCMC299

So here is my card

I have used a somewhat neglected stamp set, Six Sided Sampler, but I don't think I have used it in such a girly way before! 


I added a flower using the Boho Blossoms Punch and I inked each layer with Gumball Green and Melon Mambo before adding a Candy Dot. The leaves are from the Bird Builder punch and I also inked those. The sentiment is from the hostess set Banner Greetings.


Stampin' Up! Supplies used
Boho Blossoms Punch - by Stampin' Up!Bird Punch - by Stampin' Up!Six-Sided Sampler Clear Bundle Banner Greetings
Basic Gray Classic Stampin' PadMelon Mambo Classic Stampin' PadGumball Green Classic Stampin' PadBrights Candy Dots
Please click on the pictures to find the items in my online shop.

I really like the way this card turned out...funny how one stamp set can look so different each time you use it!

Enjoy your Easter Monday...extra day off!


11 comments:

  1. Hi hun super project love it hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful in it's simplicity.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card - love the colours, super design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous lizy.fab pretty flower and i love the hexagons ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you kept the card with simple details. Just a sweet little birthday card! Thanks for joining us in the Sketch Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the dainty little flower. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty! I love that you made the hexagons look girly... isn't it great that changing colors and/or embellishments can make a stamp look quite different!?! Very creative. Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhh, my set is neglected, too, but I LOVE how you used them on this card! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super sweet card! Love the use of the hexagons and the layered flowers! Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts