Monday 20 January 2014

Woodgrain and Flowers

Good morning everyone!
How are you this Monday? I have had fun crafting and designing wedding invitations this weekend for a friend's wedding. I would love to share, but until she has sent them I think that would be unfair, don't you? 

So instead, I have this to show you...


My inspiration for this card came from the photo at Fusion this week.

I used the Woodgrain stamp for the background, stamped in Early Espresso and I inked the edges with Chocolate Chip. The flowers are die cut from the Blossom Party Originals Bigz Die and the leaves are from the Bird Builder Punch.


The centres are created using a whole load of black gems from my stash. Having a root around my craft room has made me more willing to use up the things I have in my stash! In fact, I think I could make a card a day for the next 10 years, and never have to buy anything lol!

Stampin' Up! supplies used

Blossom Party Stampin' Up! Originals Die - by Stampin' Up!Bird Punch - by Stampin' Up!WoodgrainSimply Sketched

Early Espresso Classic Stampin' PadChocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.


*Only 1 place left!*
I am starting a brand new Stampers 6 club on the 30th January, details of which can be found here. If you join you will have 3 months' opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the Sale-a-Bration promotion, and with the brand new Spring/Summer catalogue released at the same time, I'm sure you will get yourself some wonderful products for free! Please contact me for more details and to join.

Do you have a nice day planned? I'm working, but I'm sure I will get some crafting in later!
Have a good one, whatever you're doing!


8 comments:

  1. What a great combination Lizy, the woodgrain and the flowers. A stunning card! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It looks so natural, not too busy. Thank you for sharing. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous lizy.stunning flowers and i love the woodgrain background :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect match for the Fusion photo! Love that you were able to use a lot of your stash, doesn't it feel so good? Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how delicate the flowers look against the woodgrain background. Beautiful! So glad you could play with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers look so pretty, Lizy. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts