Tuesday 28 January 2014

Time to Sale-a-Brate!


It's the most wonderful time of the year!
(nope, not Christmas!)

Are you all ready for some really exciting news??
Firstly, it's Sale-a-Bration time!! Many of you already know what that is, but for those of you who don't here it is... 

For every £45 you spend in any of the current catalogues, you get to choose one of the items free from the wonderful Sale-a-Bration brochure! 


And this year there are some incredible free items from a matching stamp and punch set, a beautiful banner kit to create something fantastic for your home, and there are even 2 digital kits for My Digital Studio!

You can view the full brochure here or by clicking on the link in my sidebar.

Ok, I said there was lots of great news right? Well....

The brand new Spring/Summer 2014 catalogue is now also available to order from!


And oh! You are going to L.O.V.E it!!
There are so many beautiful new products in it and ideas for creating wonderful projects, from cards to scrapbooks to stunning home decor! There is most definitely something in there for everyone!

And if this isn't all the good news you could handle, there is more! As it is Sale-a-Bration season, there are also more hostess rewards and more free products for signing up! 

*You get £15 extra products in your starter kit, meaning you get £150 worth of products for just £99! 

*Host a party with sales of £250+, or even spend £250 yourself, you get an extra £25 of hostess credits!

Wow! It's a lot to take in isn't it? If you would like a paper copy of the catalogues, please contact me and I will be very happy to send you them out at a cost of £1.50 (inc. first class p&p). I always find that it is so much nicer to curl up with a cuppa, a biscuit, and leaf through a physical copy and mark off the items I want/need! 


I will be back later with a card made using one of the stunning new Designer Series papers from the Spring/Summer catalogue.
In the meantime, enjoy flicking through the links on my sidebar!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts