Saturday 25 January 2014

Pinkies Sale-a-Bration Blog Hop!!


Thank you for joining us on another Pinkies Blog Hop! We're showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using new Stampin' Up!® products that you can earn free during Sale-a-Bration. Simply use the buttons at the end of each post to keep hopping! 



For my card, I have used Banner Blast stamps with matching punch and Decorative Dots Embossing Folder...

I stamped my banners in Soft Sky and Perfect Plum and strung them up with Whisper White Baker's Twine.


I finished with a little purple heart, also from the Banner Blast Set.

There are lots of other wonderful projects in the Blog Hop, so please do keep going and check out all the amazing talent out there!

Click on the button below to see Nicky's stunning card using the You're Lovely stamp set, Decorative Dots EF, Banner Blast and punch and the exclusive Designer Paper stack!


And in case you missed it, click on the button above to see Joanne's gorgeous project!


*Only 1 place left!*
I am starting a brand new Stampers 6 club on the 30th January, details of which can be found here. If you join you will have 3 months' opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the Sale-a-Bration promotion, and with the brand new Spring/Summer catalogue released at the same time, I'm sure you will get yourself some wonderful products for free! Please contact me for more details and to join.

I hope you enjoy the hop and please do leave comments for those you visit...we love to hear what you think!



6 comments:

  1. love it, you did a very nice entry
    Greetings from another Pinkie from the Netherlands
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning clean and simple card Lizy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a simple, but very elegant card Lizy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lizy, really elegant. Love your choice of colours. Loving this blog hop.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderfull!!!!
    Nice to see a close up of the dot-folder

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts