Monday 13 January 2014

Petite Petals Get Well Wishes

Good morning!
I have another card to show you using the lovely new upcoming Petite Petals plus the matching punch...I think this is going to become a firm favourite with me!

I used a Tangerine Tango card blank and Some DSP from Retro Fresh...another new product! These will be available from 28th January....remember where you saw them first! ;)


I stamped the flowers in Peach Parfait (ret) and Tangerine Tango and the branches were punched from Soft Sky using the Bird Builder punch. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

You can buy all the current items I have used here direct from my online store.

I am starting a brand new Stampers 6 club on the 30th January, details of which can be found here. If you join you will have 3 months' opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the Sale-a-Bration promotion, and with the brand new Spring/Summer catalogue released at the same time, I'm sure you will get yourself some wonderful products for free! Please contact me for more details and to join.

Challenges


Fusion - #1 (I used the photo)

Have yourself a lovely Monday!


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great choice of colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Lizy! The color combination is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful take on that sketch ... your sentiment placement is perfect ... so glad you joined our first Fusion Card Challenge of 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely get well card! The dotted flowers are so pretty with the striped banner! Thanks so much for playing with Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I love those Petite Petals, too! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this turned out LOVELY! The colors look so soft and gorgeous together! (And I DO love a good, quick and easy punch/coordinating stamp...I'm sure you will enjoy those!) So happy you could join us at FUSION and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stunning Lizy :) Thank you for sharing with us at Fusion!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts