Wednesday 22 January 2014

My new phone cover!

Hello all!
I got a new phone on Friday, which of course means a new phone cover! So, as I can never find one I like, I have made my own again!


I have used Gorgeous Grunge, Elements of Style and Peachy Keen to pretty up my case. The reason I chose this design is because my phone is kind of my 'lifeline'...it has all my numbers, my lists to organise myself, precious photos and it keeps me in touch with my most favourite people in the world! So, in short, life really is a matter of moments and my phone captures them all!

This is how it looks with the plastic case on it...


The colours I used are Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush and Basic Gray. I chose the colours as I totally love the combo...my favourite I think!


Stampin' Up! supplies used

Gorgeous GrungeElements of Style Stamp Brush Set Digital DownloadBermuda Bay Classic Stampin' PadStrawberry Slush Classic Stampin' PadBasic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.


*Only 1 place left!*
I am starting a brand new Stampers 6 club on the 30th January, details of which can be found here. If you join you will have 3 months' opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the Sale-a-Bration promotion, and with the brand new Spring/Summer catalogue released at the same time, I'm sure you will get yourself some wonderful products for free! Please contact me for more details and to join.

Thank you for having a peek today...I hope your Wednesday is a good one! 



4 comments:

  1. What a marvellous idea, I love it. your blog is one of the greatest and I look at it most days xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your case clear then you stamped on paper? If so where did you get a clear case. Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lizy that's beautiful and unique. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Lizy. Makes my purple Radley phone case look a bit boring lol!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts