Sunday 19 January 2014

Look, no stamping!!

Good afternoon! 
Yes I am a bit late today...I was out with the PTA last night and got in very late and quite drunk! My alarm went off at 8am, but I really wasn't ready to get up so I had a lazy morning!

As you know, I had a craft room revolution yesterday, gutting it and changing it to add more space and storage. 

It started off like this...


As you can see, it's a bit short on useful storage and a bit messy!

So I emptied it...


And this is how it looks now...


I have much more storage, and I even sorted out some more stuff and had a bit more of a clearout! It was almost worth getting stuck in the Ikea lift for!

So, during the sort out, I found lots of little bits that need using up, mainly die cuts, so I have set myself a challenge this week to use them up! So here is the first card using up a card blank, a strip of Pool Party card and some die cut butterflies...


 I embossed a line of crosses from one of the Needlepoint EFs.



As the butterflies were cut from Core'dinations card, I added some interest to them by sanding the edges and the embossed parts.

I am entering my card into the challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch


Stampin' Up! supplies used

Beautiful Wings Stampin' Up! Embosslits Die - by Stampin' Up!Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing FoldersSubtles Core'dinations
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.


*Only 1 place left!*
I am starting a brand new Stampers 6 club on the 30th January, details of which can be found here. If you join you will have 3 months' opportunity to enjoy the benefits of the Sale-a-Bration promotion, and with the brand new Spring/Summer catalogue released at the same time, I'm sure you will get yourself some wonderful products for free! Please contact me for more details and to join.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a fab Sunday! :)


8 comments:

  1. Hi Lizy, your re-vamped craft room looks fantastic. I have a messy craft area and lots of other storage not far away but I always seem to be getting up and down and wandering about to get what I want. I could have a room for crafting but the table's handy for the tv!

    Loving your card today. Love the layout and the great way you've used up some of the bits you found. I've got tons of bits that I keep in case they're useful some day lol!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lizy
    uhm very envious.. apart from getting stuck in the lift that is! - Don't fancy that one bit!
    but just love the space you have created - makes me want to make time for a sort out as well - but somehow that's always a job for another day am ashamed to say. you must feel very pleased with it all.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and what a great room you have too. I was at IKEA on Friday - glad I didn't use the lift though. Hope you weren't stuck for long. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your space looks awesome, Lizy! I've just finished organizing mine, too! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have endless energy Lizy! What a brilliant clear out - your craft room looks pristine now. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this. Simple but still says Look at Me ! Butterfly cards are a "Must" some days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your craft room is fabulous lizy. mine is the corner of the living room.lol
    love your very beautiful card, pretty delicate colours and butterflies :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great room transformation!
    Lovely card, too! Beautiful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts