Friday 31 January 2014

Last Minute Masks

Hello! It's almost the weekend...yay!
Are you going to any parties this weekend? Maybe a masquerade party? No? Oh well neither am I but I do have a card I was commissioned to make for someone who did have a masquerade ball for her 30th birthday last week!


I found these fabby masks, Last Minute Masks, on the My Digital Studio download page. I added them to my blank page, changed the colours, printed and there you go! I stamped and heat embossed the black one with Flowering Flourishes to give a lovely pattern and added some gems and feathers.


I sprayed the pink one with Silver Glimmer Spray and added lots of nail art gems from my stash and a feather.


I used Silver Glimmer Paper and some retired DSP for the background. The sticks for the masks are cocktail sticks wrapped with ribbon.



Stampin' Up! supplies used
Flowering Flourishes Clear-Mount Stamp SetLast Minute Masks -- Digital DownloadSilver Glimmer Paper - by Stampin' Up!Versamark Pad - by Stampin' Up!Black Stampin' Emboss Powder - by Stampin' Up!
Please click on the pictures to buy direct from my online store.


This card was one of those that I knew exactly what I was going to do as soon as I was asked and I thoroughly enjoyed making it! 

Thanks for visiting! 



4 comments:

  1. Great card Lizy, love the masks. I had to make a card for a Masquerade Ball for a WRI competition a couple of years ago and it was a nightmare trying to find something suitable at that time.

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lizy.really gorgeous design and i love your striking colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts