Tuesday 28 January 2014

Language of Love

Good morning and a very warm welcome to my newest follower, Elaine from Craft-E-Place! I hope my blog serves as inspiration to you! 

And now to the reason you are here...a card! And this one is my entry into the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary this week. I was extremely honoured to have been picked in their Top 3 last week with this card, thank you!
So here is their sketch...
Spring14-01

And my card...


I have used some of the stunning brand new Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue, which you can order as from today! Just click on the links in my sidebar to view the catalogue and to buy direct from my online store. 


I used the lovely Language of Love stamp set, which I stamped in Real Red and Pink Pirouette. I then punched a little heart out of the Pink one, using the Small Heart Punch, and mounted it onto the red one before coating it with Crystal Effects. The 2 larger hearts are die cut from the Hearts Framelits and I used the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack to create the cut out for the ribbon. I finished with 3 dots of Dazzling Diamonds. 


Stampin' Up! supplies used
Small Heart Punch - by Stampin' Up!Punch Pack - by Stampin' Up!Scallop Edge Border Punch - by Stampin' Up!Real Red 1/4 Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Language of LoveHearts Collection Framelits DiesCrystal Effects - by Stampin' Up!Silver Sparkle Dazzling DetailsFresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Please click on the products to buy direct from my online store.

Don't forget, it is also Sale-A-Bration time and that means for every £45 you spend, you get to choose a free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure! So if you would like a copy of each of the new catalogues, please just contact me and I will get them in the post for you for just £1.50 including 1st class postage!

In the meantime, have a lovely day browsing the new products via the catalogue links in my sidebar!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lizy. Very striking with that lovely new DP. I must get round to using some of my lovely new stash. I've been too lazy just sitting in a chair crocheting after work.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card! Love that designer paper! And the layered hearts really stand out! The addition of the crystal effects is so creative! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lizy.fab backing paper and i love the text heart and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful way to use our DSP Lizy. It goes so well with your heart! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love that paper paired with a pretty heart. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Saturday Sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. Please leave a comment so I know you've been...all comments are read and appreciated! Lizy x

My most popular posts